"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The large puddle of red blood glistened in the light.
- There was a large puddle of it just inside the door of the store.
- The area was very wet with a large puddle directly under the end of the slide.
- A large puddle of blood was beneath his head.
- Fiona called again, but they heard only the movement of the water as it settled into a large puddle on the floor.
- In the place where it had stood on the concrete floor there was a large puddle of oil.
- City officials also point to a large puddle that forms in rainy weather on the road just east of the plant.
- After the rain stopped, large puddles remained in the car park.
- She got splashed with water by a bus as it drove through a large puddle.
- "We saw two large puddles of blood and wondered what could have happened."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.