"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were in search of the world's largest single ecosystem, the only biqme man had never touched.
- Migratory animals define the limits of such large ecosystems, he explained.
- However, the reef itself is actually a component of a larger ecosystem.
- "It encouraged micromanaging of the largest endangered ecosystem in the world."
- Scientists say the finding is evidence of how little is known about the earth's largest ecosystem.
- Data on the abundance of marine snow to the deep ocean floor is lacking in this large ecosystem.
- The living resources found within the large ecosystems include fish, birds, plants and other wildlife, providing a significant portion of the world's food supply.
- The prairie is a remnant of what was once a larger ecosystem.
- Even with an ecosystem this large, I can't imagine there's enough food to support more than two of these gigantic predators.
- There they could kill the native plants and fish of the larger ecosystem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.