"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several large canvasses have not been taken from bubble wrap, awaiting her decisions on whether there is space for them.
- He is perhaps best known, though, for large canvasses painted out of doors.
- Despite this devotion to detail, Daisy preferred to paint large canvasses.
- Woodcarvings, pictures, maps, large canvasses in oil, and much more can be seen in the rooms of the restaurant.
- Five rooms in the north tract of the piano nobile were equipped with large painted canvasses.
- Thus, one can see that this case is drawn on a larger canvass as compared to that of Golaknath.
- He soon became a prolific painter of large canvasses, creating more than 200 in less than three years.
- Of the oil sketches executed later by him, only nine survive, along with five large unfinished canvasses.
- Around this time he exhibited large canvasses of American football.
- Several large canvasses painted by Tim still graced the school's corridors for many years after he left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.