"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have a single large black horn in the middle of the forehead...
- It was about the size of a donkey, with large curved horns.
- The skull with its large horns, however, they would leave for the Camp.
- The female is larger/broader than the male and has 2 large horns on the head.
- They then began to be replaced by larger, more efficient horns made to the German design.
- Their name was given to them because of their large horns.
- Some of these artists also recall an earlier time when recording was done through a large horn rather than the microphone.
- Two large horns curled up and back over the head.
- Then a goat comes from the west, having a single large horn, crossing the earth without touching the ground.
- He looks vaguely reptilian with green skin and a large horn on his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.