"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The moose, the largest deer in the world, actually feeds in water and is a very good swimmer," he said.
- Rather than horselike, the lower body was reminiscent of a large deer or an elk, but more heavily muscled.
- As part of this development, the family created a large, new deer park around the castle, replacing the older, unenclosed hunting grounds.
- However, some aquatic mammals, large deer, and adult humans have descended larynges.
- Wolves, hunting in packs, were able to kill a large deer; a single cave lioness could do it more quickly.
- A 2011 trail camera video uncovered two or three coyotes killing a large deer.
- A herd of the large deer called wapiti moving north for the summer had recently crossed this way leaving fresh signs.
- Chote could always break the ice with that old joke about forecasting: three economists went out hunting and came across a large deer.
- The largest deer was taken by Matthew, a 180-pound, 8-point buck.
- New Jersey has followed the same path as in its other big wildlife issue: managing the state's large deer herds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.