"impression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was left with a not very clear impression of something at once huge and flat.
- I got the very clear impression that she couldn't do anything else with her life.
- He had a very clear impression that beyond the edge of the wheel was now down.
- Normally, when someone is dead I get a very clear impression of it.
- "Oh, that was a nice clear impression from both of you."
- "But I got the clear impression that she was feeling pressure."
- Readers will come away with a clear impression of what it is like to live in the north woods.
- I had a first clear impression of the outside world.
- "The clear impression is that they are running down their food supplies," he said.
- For the next few moments she had no clear impressions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.