"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The next step, of course, will be its successful implementation.
- Another strategy used to reach successful implementation is for the organization to focus on training.
- All these individuals have a great impact on the possibility of successful implementation.
- We need clear rules that apply to everyone and successful implementation.
- Executive leadership and management commitment to see the project through to successful implementation.
- In clinical practice, several practical issues will make all the difference to successful implementation.
- Studies in the last years have proven the successful implementation of these concepts into a living community.
- The successful implementation of this economic partnership would mean that both countries will enjoy free trade between one another.
- Successful implementation will serve as a best practice model for statewide adoption.
- He preferred an emphasis on "successful" implementation of which 3S is only one part.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.