"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is more appropriate for practical implementation of Clinical decision support system.
- This information is then used as feedback to further develop the security policy and/or its practical implementation.
- This is really just proof of concept, not a practical implementation.
- One of the first practical implementations was released in 2004.
- However, it is often a long road from the conception of a good idea to its practical implementation.
- Unfortunately, it is not even to be found in the practical implementation of Culture 2000.
- I should also like to say another thing about the practical implementation in the future.
- This will allow for a general overview of practical implementation.
- Therefore we need a clear commitment to, and practical implementation of, European common institutions.
- What we now need to see is the practical and rapid implementation of these action plans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.