"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The actual implementation of the plan began during April 1910.
- And this is one of the problems with its actual implementation in the real world.
- "It's getting to the point now where actual implementation is important," he said.
- However, there was a delay in taking steps for the actual implementation of the commission's report.
- This tax was passed in 2006, but actual implementation had been delayed several times since then.
- We often have to wait weeks for a response, and the actual implementation of measures can take months.
- A question was asked: what will happen between now and actual implementation of the new directive?
- I would like to end by saying something more about actual implementation.
- We are going to have to keep a very close eye on the actual implementation of the agreement.
- The actual implementation limits the practical use of both these features.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.