"implementation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The campaign and its effective implementation was made possible by the participation of women workers.
- The effective implementation of competition policy, however, has led to debate.
- These community based institutions support effective implementation of all planned activities.
- Last but not least, we should focus on the effective implementation of the existing public health legislation.
- The aim is that only those steps which are necessary for the effective implementation of environmental policy should be taken at Community level.
- We did not object to the system design so long as steps were taken to ensure effective implementation.
- In the second, an emphasis on treatment led to less effective implementation of prevention efforts.
- It is also very important to ensure the effective implementation of environmental regulations.
- But these changes will have little effect unless there are rewards for effective implementation.
- Effective implementation, for one, lies in the duration of the program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.