"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Boehringer also had a great spring, coming back from a year in which shoulder problems limited him to 10 appearances.
- It gave a great spring, and ran straight up one of the rocks like a huge spider.
- He goes back like every one who is about to make a great spring.
- "It wouldn't surprise me if he had a great spring," Boyer said.
- Then giving a great spring, he shot through the air and landed safely on the other side.
- I've felt great all spring, and that's what makes what happened to me so strange.
- Pucky took only one man at a time, trying not to strain himself on the great spring.
- You could have a great spring and have an outside chance.
- His arms drove upward as though great springs had hurled them from the floor.
- She reached down, Diamond laid hold of her hand, gave a great spring, and stood beside her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.