"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Don't you want to be part of the great leap forward?
- Then, with great leaps through the water, they came to us.
- The series is a great leap forward for commercial baseball.
- Slowly she turned to us - my heart gave a great leap, then seemed to stop.
- The other great leap in the dark is the change to social housing.
- I explain to the students that history does not make great leaps.
- "Most people might view my new job as a great leap," he said.
- But would it be possible for Obama to make the great leap we want?
- "I want you to see how simple ideas can make great leaps."
- Now, recognizing the voice, his heart gave a great leap inside him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.