"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he was alone and not a soul near him in the great vault.
- The great vault brightened, like the dome of an immense lamp.
- But somebody always thinks that there is a great vault with documents.
- Beyond it was a great vault of a room.
- He paused in the doorway, and looked around the great vault.
- The coffin is sealed in a great vault below.
- The sun was climbing the great blue vault, and the hunters set out quickly, leaving behind those who were not joining the hunt.
- Here there was none of the carefully cultivated gloom of that great central vault.
- Oval in plan, its great vault, which should feel heavy, is made wonderfully light by the cleverest of tricks.
- All but a few of the inhabitants had the treatment and were carefully stored away in great underground vaults.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.