"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was built with funds from a 1914 Carnegie grant.
- It was funded by a $5,000 Carnegie grant.
- The original library was built with the aid of a Carnegie grant was built in 1914.
- The foundation was damaged by flooding in 1918 and it was repaired using a $7,000 Carnegie grant.
- The library joined 81 other structures in Illinois that Carnegie grants made possible.
- In 1955 he spent a year at the University of Oxford on a Carnegie grant.
- It requested a Carnegie grant in 1914 and received $15,000 the following year.
- Its development flourished after 1900 when Carnegie grants began to aid in building construction and the expansion of collections and services.
- The library was funded in 1901 through a Carnegie grant.
- About 35 such films, on 16mm, were produced between 1935 and 1937, when the project's Carnegie grant expired.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.