"grant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second library, dedicated to her Guggenheim grant in 1962, for which she wrote an essay, is filled with many of her cameras, books and photographs.
- In 1964 he was awarded a Guggenheim grant.
- He has since received numerous other awards, including two Guggenheim grants (Monaghan 1996).
- After many turndowns, he got a Guggenheim grant in 1987 that allowed him to quit teaching.
- During his sabbatical, he received financial support in the form of a Guggenheim grant.
- His research for his Wesley biography was financed by a Guggenheim grant and took him to England to gather information.
- On March 22, 1937, Weston received notification that he had been awarded a Guggenheim grant, the first ever given to a photographer.
- He traveled on a Guggenheim grant.
- She said that she had lived for a year on her $15,000 Guggenheim grant.
- She knows this, she says, because after she received a Guggenheim grant in 1995, she started taking her work to galleries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.