"gain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This helped them to gain height and get power when heading the ball.
- All players can also gain extra height by jumping off a wall.
- Twice, Price gained enough height only to land on top of the bar.
- On the following day, because of the greater difficulties, they gained little height.
- It was now in full flight and gaining height rapidly.
- I gained height rapidly and came clear at 1000 feet.
- He and his wing flew on toward the west, gaining height.
- He had gained so much height in the past few days that his eyes were further above the ground.
- In 1924, the original plan was extended, gaining height to a final five stories.
- Their legs, however, prevent them from gaining much height in making a jump.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.