"gain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An idea has been gaining currency lately that goes something like this.
- These views may gain wider currency if significant economic reform doesn't take place soon.
- "Loop" is one of those computer words that has gained currency in society.
- As with combat technology, human techniques were slowly gaining currency.
- It is a notion, they say, that gained currency only in the early 1900's.
- It was in these conditions that Marxist ideas began to gain currency.
- It was in the 18th and 19th centuries that the performance gained wide currency.
- The musicians say the peer review process is beginning to gain currency in the rest of the country.
- The idea that boys need more help than girls do is slowly gaining currency nationally.
- As a political cause, the idea has gained currency, and for good reason.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.