"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps the Republican right will come together behind him in future contests.
- He said the agreement was simply on standards for future contests.
- Bean hadn't given a moment's thought to some future contest between him and this particular officer.
- The city's response was to remove the age limit on future contests.
- At the time, the Iowa caucus attracted little media coverage, but after the 1976 election more people began to pay attention to future contests.
- Howard Dean is saving his depleted resources for future contests.
- Card also serves as a judge in the Writers of the Future contest.
- Mr. Toricelli suggested that the race serve as a lesson for future contests.
- Ms. Harris said one of her priorities now was to make voting system improvements to avoid any similar election chaos in future contests.
- Muddy conditions for the first and freezing temperatures for the third game doomed future contests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.