"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- America's largest animal welfare group called for the three-day equestrian event to be made safer or removed from the program at future Olympics.
- That may be because Nike is likely to revert to its outsider status in future Olympics.
- When asked about future Olympics, he said: "Absolutely not.
- No network has ever acquired the rights to so many future Olympics, making it possible to book commercial time far in advance.
- One is not amused by the plan to ban horses from future Olympics.
- Who will have the ways and means to even compete in nine medal events at a future Olympics, much less win nine?
- The ease with which security was breached forever changed the preparation and planning of future Olympics.
- That location may be a factor in future Olympics.
- One suggestion would be to hold future Olympics simultaneously in five cities on five continents.
- Like others here she hopes to qualify for a future Olympics and has been training hard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.