"full" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I said, coming to a full stop in the middle of the road.
- They went on again, and then came to a full stop.
- In less than two local minutes they were at a full stop.
- Staff should not break the law whatever industry they are in, full stop.
- And if they are going to pay out full stop.
- So you get a full stop at the end of four lines.
- For a moment, it seemed to come to a full stop.
- Or, to put it another way, the people most likely to vote full stop.
- I stopped at the last full stop to read all this over.
- It was great, and therefore you need a full stop between the two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.