"full" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bill is expected to go to the full House next week.
- Eyes down for a full house and a long run.
- The company played to a full house at every performance.
- The bill would also face a vote by the full House.
- The bill was not brought to a vote before the full House.
- The full House is up for election every two years.
- A vote by the full House is expected next week.
- Then again, it was a full house most of the time.
- It played to a full house for the next two weeks.
- Straight comes between three of a kind and a full house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.