"full" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is an affair I am here to look into, with full authority to do so.
- Did you not say I spoke with your full authority?
- I had my father's full authority, though, and that helped.
- "I will take full authority so I'm able to serve my country."
- It has no full authority over what are called "security issues."
- Still, he did not always have the full authority to make things happen.
- You've all been given full presidential authority to do whatever it takes.
- Why did I just give you the full authority of my office?
- The national Government will have, among other powers, full authority over foreign policy.
- The city police have the better claim on full authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.