"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The home became the center of federal and state fraud charges.
- The press did not generally endorse the fraud charges, officials said.
- And even if every fraud charge were true, that could change only a handful of results.
- Four of its former officials still face criminal fraud charges in the Netherlands.
- We will haul each and every one of you into court on fraud charges.
- But to throw a fraud charge on top of that.
- Court hearings on the fraud charges began in March 2006.
- We defended a couple of bank officials years ago on fraud charges.
- It is also now defending itself from fraud charges in civil court.
- Those sales, beginning in 1998, are the subject of the criminal fraud charges.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.