"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Justice Department officials decided to bring a simpler fraud case.
- But while the number of fraud cases in Scotland also increased, their total value fell.
- The book's author says it is "the largest fraud case in American history."
- Your local police department may have a special division assigned to fraud cases.
- In fraud cases, injury to victims doesn't happen, or at least not very often.
- But every month, the number of fraud cases seems to mushroom.
- In the last 18 months alone, his office has brought 8 securities fraud cases against 61 individuals.
- "What the Government always argued was at its heart a very simple fraud case."
- "The is one of the largest seizures ever in a financial fraud case."
- On the surface, it seems like just another big bank fraud case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.