"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A transitional stage followed with administrative restructuring which also involved formal transfer of existing civil servants into the company's new organizational structure.
- And since formal transfer did not transpire, I have given my secretary instructions to destroy all mention of our pact.
- "Then why was it no formal transfer of Canada into the Union took place?"
- "What's important is to see whether this formal transfer of ownership will lead to changed behavior, and it will."
- The formal transfer was made on September 2, 2006.
- In turn, the police widows agreed to abandon their threats of a court fight to oppose the formal transfer of the $100 million.
- The Senate's leader is in charge, but there was no formal transfer of power.
- In 1959, the formal transfer of ownership and management was effected for around Php30,000.00.
- At the beginning and end of expeditions, there was a formal transfer of control.
- "Did he put in for a formal transfer?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.