"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- DCF's history dates back before the company's formal incorporation in 1906.
- The Millburn Station predates the town's formal incorporation and in fact dates back to 1837.
- Disagreements over which companies would manufacture which goods delayed formal incorporation until March 1, 1899.
- The historical claim is based on the formal incorporation of Taiwan into the Qing empire in 1680.
- It sets out the history of the Institute prior to its formal incorporation in 1958.
- The history of the borough begins about 40 years prior to its formal incorporation.
- The organization was started in 1969, with formal incorporation as a non-profit organization occurring in 1978.
- A second Congress in 1955 led to formal incorporation.
- Its formal incorporation in 1950 was followed by constant change as the Gulf economies developed.
- The Council sought to arrange a formal incorporation of the 'University of London'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.