"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He remembered vaguely that he had occasionally read of some formal annexation when a new island was discovered.
- A formal annexation, transferring also the territorial sovereignty to France, seems to have been planned originally, but it was never executed.
- The formal annexation of Rockall was announced by the Admiralty on 21 September 1955.
- As the City has no boundaries, a formal annexation has never happened.
- Moreover, the formal annexation of Alsace-Lorraine was never proclaimed.
- The British allowed Darfur a measure of autonomy until formal annexation in 1916.
- All three occupiers aimed at a quick formal annexation.
- The Hungarians realized their formal annexation on December 16, 1941.
- The formal annexation of a territory created a "province" in the modern sense of an administrative unit geographically defined.
- The German government never negotiated or declared a formal annexation, however, in order to preserve the possibility of an agreement with the West.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.