"force" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The imperial forces stationed here took to their heels.
- He demanded that the military forces stationed in Goa be done away with.
- Since the Marines moved out of the capital last month, it has been the main American force stationed here.
- Witnesses also included members of international military forces stationed in Sarajevo.
- Those actions were supported by Soviet forces stationed in the area.
- In a single maneuver, the humans had tripled the size of the force already stationed there.
- The 5.7 percent unemployment rate takes into account civilian workers and members of the armed forces stationed in this country.
- They were attacked in their lager by Soviet forces stationed just across from them.
- The important thing at the moment is that the military forces stationed in the area should remain only until the situation has stabilised.
- The Thai army has 60,000 forces stationed in the region to tackle the insurgency.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.