"force" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no force exerted by one part on the other.
- I am not sure if the second rider would exert a force on the first person.
- Any other matter coming in contact with the field will feel a force exerted by it.
- She had to study the situation as if it were an engineering problem, like trying to exert force in some difficult medium.
- Well, the larger planets in our system exert an even bigger force.
- Once they get big enough, their gravitational fields will exert a major force.
- He had to exert considerable force to keep the rod from being pulled out of his hand.
- The support and Earth exert force on each other.
- That they exert great force upon the physical world is beyond doubt.
- Let us call the force exerted by the chain on the point to which its end is attached.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.