"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Foreign policy on both sides seemed singularly focused on winning the Cold War.
- First, she needs to improve her grades - she is studying business administration after years of being singularly focused on tennis.
- For now, Ms. Burger and the rest of the library staff are singularly focused on moving.
- With the diamond mines under the control of the rebel party, the RUF became singularly focused on protecting its resource base.
- Given our vulnerability and the amount of work to be done, the president must appoint a leader who is singularly focused on avian flu.
- On the track, she was so singularly focused, she said, she sometimes didn't recognize her own coach - and he was her husband.
- Her utterances were invariably inquisitive and open-ended and completely nonjudgmental; she was singularly focused on understanding the meaning we were making.
- On a business level the trio maintained an independent spirit and musically they stayed singularly focused on producing quality music.
- "The thing I like about the 529 plan is, it's singularly focused," Mr. Williams said.
- Mr. Ferrer said yesterday that he is not singularly focused on minority neighborhoods.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.