"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of the more decorative pieces feature landscapes, floral and botanical specimens.
- The exhibition features rare specimens of native fish, aquariums, ancient writings and exhibits, fishing gear and fish-eating "animals.
- Worlds largest touring exhibition featuring specimens from China's Gobi desert.
- A Family Gallery Hands-On Exhibit opens today, featuring specimens, art, artifacts and activities.
- This hall features specimens of Bahrain's flora and fauna.
- The collection features specimens of Taiwan's indigenous animals and plants as well as cultural artifacts.
- The Family Gallery Hands-On Exhibit features specimens, art, artifacts and activities.
- Some herbaria also capitalize on their images by selling herbarium prints and greeting cards featuring particularly attractive specimens.
- Many notable examples of winged cats feature shorthaired specimens.
- The exhibit featured specimens, photography, art, models, and multimedia about the discoveries of the program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.