"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The museum, on a nine-acre site, features examples of fine arts and the decorative arts from the 19th century.
- The episode features several examples of animation styles that differ greatly from the series' customary appearance.
- It features examples of Greek Revival and commercial architecture.
- The first two rooms feature examples of turn-of-the-century realism and American impressionism.
- The show will also feature rare examples of smaller o'jects, especially jade.
- The show also features various examples of Indian music, in conjunction with its setting.
- The text features several examples and sample programs that provide students with opportunities to learn by doing.
- The interior of the church features examples of 16th century artwork and stained glass.
- The exhibition also features examples of Hollywood fashion in the 1940's and the work of leading designers of the time.
- The list is arranged into 8 classes of drugs featuring examples of each drug.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.