"face" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The body on the floor had a very familiar face.
- He looked again at the dead body with the familiar face.
- And he would give almost anything to see a familiar face.
- However, sometimes a good and familiar face is enough to make a difference in the short run.
- "And trying to take the phone from me this very moment is another familiar face."
- He was a familiar face, well known and loved by all.
- A familiar face appeared on the far side of the large room.
- He was a familiar face, of course; and she didn't like being alone among all these people.
- In his case, the patient had the most familiar face of all.
- David looked at the men in the trees but could not find a familiar face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.