"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Schools should be open at least six days a week all year long from early morning until well into the evening.
- Hours begin early in the morning and run late into the evening.
- The board was also reported to be meeting late into the evening over what further information to make public about the matter.
- She'll be in the center all day today and into the evening.
- He was at work all day and into the evening, most days.
- This one can get the job done by working late into the evening.
- He walked through the day and into the early evening.
- I said good night and she walked off into the evening.
- At most shows, by the time you got into evening, it had been a very long day.
- "I do think this may take us late into the evening."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.