"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The real train of knowledge isn't a static entity that can be stopped and subdivided.
- A corollary to this is that it reifies culture as a static entity.
- It is worth reiterating that magma chambers are not usually static single entities.
- The tradition is not a static entity.
- A final point is the dynamic of media systems because they cannot be assumed as static entities.
- While anonymous types allow programmers to define fields seemingly "on the fly," they are still static entities.
- By its very essence it is a static entity, one based around an absolute power and an absolute morality.
- The islands weren't static entities anymore, but epic, rocky testimonials to change.
- Telephone companies, for instance, were once solid and static entities that dominated the communication market.
- Culture is an ever-changing dynamic not a static entity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.