"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are both electoral/political sub-divisions and permanent ceremonial, geographic and administrative entities within the City.
- By July 1970 the library made the collection a permanent entity, and Mr. Akeroyd's hit-or-miss collecting came to an end.
- Operation Clean Sweep became a permanent entity, which is supported by the established permanent Street Crime Unit.
- They are regionally independent and permanent entities.
- It was launched as a permanent entity in 1986.
- Demonstrate your readiness to accept Israel as a permanent entity in the region.
- However, Buddhism denies the existence of a permanent or static entity that remains constant behind the changing bodily and non-bodily components of a living being.
- The wards are permanent entities that constitute the City and are more than just electoral districts.
- The orchestra - now a permanent entity of 27 musicians - plays 120 times a year, according to Mr. Spivakov's estimate.
- Instead, Buddhism denies the existence of a permanent entity that remains constant behind the changing corporeal and incorporeal components of a living being.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.