"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You are an indivisible entity of matter and consciousness.
- Theodoric deviated from the usual practice in those days, and decided that the county should be regarded as an indivisible entity.
- He said "Man, is an indivisible entity, an integrated unit of mind and body."
- It is considered a single and indivisible entity, constituted by the seat, Brasília and some satellite cities.
- The classical Christian tradition, which derives from Judaism and for all we know from something out of ancient Egypt, holds that God is a single indivisible entity.
- A central element of the German nationalistic claim was the insistence on Schleswig and Holstein being a single, indivisible entity.
- In physics, quantum is an elementary indivisible entity.
- The data he collected provided the first evidence that the gene is not an indivisible entity, as previously believed, and that genes were linear.
- When the perspective is the multiple members of the group, rather than the group as a single indivisible entity, I tend to use "are".
- The "common law" regarded property as an indivisible entity, as it had been done through Roman law and the continental version of civil law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.