"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pipes are connections from the host controller to a logical entity on the device named an endpoint.
- Digital also invented clustering, an operating system technology that treated multiple machines as one logical entity.
- The part of her mind that still belonged to her-the logical entity, now cut off and isolated-saw the cold covinous logic of the plan.
- It is characterized by the existence of logical entities, called Object Spaces.
- A pipe is a connection from the host controller to a logical entity, found on a device, and named an endpoint.
- Statements are abstract logical entities, while sentences are grammatical entities.
- Via IMM, a set of administrative operations are available on these logical entities.
- The following is a list of physical and logical entities within an information technology environment which require the application of a business continuity Methodology.
- We will then put on air-suits and return here in person, to discuss recent developments as reasoning and logical entities should.
- The Tree did not follow his logic, for it was not a logical entity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.