"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is impossible for an intelligent entity to produce false emotional radiation, to lie with its mind.
- Most intelligent entities are partially liquid objects of very short duration.
- We're talking about these things as if they're persons - intelligent entities.
- When it came to dealing with other intelligent entities, however, they did at first seem mad.
- By implication previous intelligent entities may have generated our Universe.
- It can be seen as an essence of high intelligent entities.
- Though he knew it to be a mere symbol, its semblance of a living, intelligent (if ugly) entity was too strong.
- If not God, it's a highly intelligent entity from this or another universe, and therefore preternatural.
- This suggests to some, not to all, that there is an intelligent entity at the heart of the cosmos.
- They would think they were being hailed by an intelligent entity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.