"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'And it is a triangle, or a vicious circle, with each entity capable of destroying another,' Jessica said.
- The corporation is a powerful public entity capable of co-venturing, with the private sector, substantial projects in cities.
- That's what you're looking at now, a protean entity capable of fashioning itself to operate in any environment.
- We can't compete against an entity capable of this kind of processing.
- Both spoke in perfect unison: "Any naturally self-aware self-defining entity capable of independent moral judgment is a human."
- A legal subject is an entity capable of holding rights, duties and capacities.
- After all, this had been an entity capable of stopping the Enterprise in its tracks, throwing up a force barrier to immobilize them.
- Hence, only those entities capable of reasoning, through language in a social context, can for Brandom believe and thus have knowledge.
- She is a strong proponent of individualism and personal growth: the only entity capable of forging an identity being the person him or herself.
- The oracle, in this context, is an entity capable of solving some problem, which for example may be a decision problem or a function problem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.