"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In time, the use of arms spread from military entities to educational institutes, and other establishments.
- This also included Special Operations Forces from all branches of the military and civilian entities.
- Except, perhaps, the military entities who had conceived of these segment fleets all over the galaxy.
- I'm no space entity or military entity, just a visiting non-Solarian civilian.
- There are enough independent military entities left on Earth that we'd have to use a good deal of nuclear blackmail, at least at first.
- He was joined by a number of smaller, commonly clan-based, military entities.
- The towns of the Hanseatic League were acting as quasi autonomous political and military entities.
- In 1856, the government ended the status of the Khotyn Fortress as a military entity.
- A state defense force (SDF) is a military entity authorized by both federal statute and executive order.
- "Sergeant" is generally the lowest rank of sergeant, with individual military entities choosing some additional words to signify higher ranking individuals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.