"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The difference between the duration of assets and liabilities held by a financial entity.
- We distinguish between the independent financial entity and the competitive units it owns.
- The two organizations are separate legal and financial entities with independent boards, working together with a common vision.
- The newspaper was officially established as a separate financial entity in May 1998.
- The Roundtable has many different direct and other relationships with people, organizations and financial entities.
- Along the way, these chains also became highly sophisticated financial entities.
- The banks and financial entities could not dispense money for several weeks.
- By law, only banks, other financial entities and insurance companies can buy class A voting shares.
- But for the customers of these one-stop financial entities, perils often result.
- Yes, I think it is perfectly possible to debate good practice in relation to financial entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.