"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Promises are usually based on the rosiest of possible futures, a strong economy and cooperative leaders of legislatures and sub-national entities.
- It is not certain how Artsakh was administered as a sub-national political entity within Armenia.
- The state is the world's sixth largest sub-national entity, with an area of 1,852,642 km.
- This often consists of matches involving sub-national entities such as islands, colonies or autonomous regions.
- California is the most populous sub-national entity in North America.
- It is also the seventh most populous sub-national entity in the world.
- (This list may not contain all historical rubles, especially rubles issued by sub-national entities)
- The project will research and present four case studies of how federal or central government money is presently distributed to sub-national entities.
- A state bird is the insignia of a state (sub-national entity).
- It is also the seventh-most populous sub-national entity in the world, with over 91 million inhabitants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.