"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Meanwhile, what's left of a national entity struggles on.
- The funds, now a network with more than ten national entities, have raised over $300 million to date.
- Names in italic are national entities that no longer exist.
- Any national entity that exists when this agreement is finalized.
- I'm talking about a national entity freeing a prisoner of war to a third party.
- Two total entities not within the same national entity.
- This is the first agreement of its kind between an Italian national entity and a private foundation.
- "Cruise lines act as independent national entities on the seas."
- These reformed states would then become viable and coherent national entities.
- You wanted a Yugoslav national entity which would be neutral towards both parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.