"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stock is a representation of capital paid or invested into a business entity.
- Anyone or any business entity who has an address in the territory 4.
- Almost any person or business entity may legally act as a registered agent.
- Because the club is an incorporated body, it operates as a legal business entity.
- Answer guide: The points being illustrated are the business entity.
- Certain transactions of business entities are not subject to tax.
- Since January 1, 2007, the men's football department has been operating as a business entity separate from the rest of the club.
- The number of registered business entities on record is 703, much higher than the county per capita average.
- Special educational "events" offered to the public or privately to a specific business entity.
- However, on April 27, 2011, several business entities expressed strong opposition to the bill in a letter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.