"end" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both sides still seemed prepared to pursue efforts to end months of violence.
- The announcement ended months of speculation about a possible buyer.
- But I can't describe how it felt to end months of not knowing.
- The vote ended months of debate in the legislature, which first considered the bill last year.
- The endorsement ends months of courtship by the two Democratic candidates for his support.
- As a result, one mistake in hard-core mode can end weeks or months of effort.
- The deal, if completed, would end months of speculation about who might acquire the 150-year-old Morgan.
- The conclusion appears to end months of debate within the government.
- The announcement ended months of speculation about the company's future leadership.
- In the mid to ending months of 2009, Paragon took a break.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.