"end" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They went on to end their first season at the new field with a 7-9 record.
- He would end the season with an average 7.3 points per game.
- This will be a good way to end our season.
- This is not the way you want to end your season.
- I want to end the season on a good note.
- He ended his first season with a record of 15-13.
- He ended the season having played in 18 first team games.
- He wanted his team to win nine games to end the season.
- From now until April 1, every loss will end somebody's season.
- The team ended the season with a final record of 4-4-2.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.