"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While the state strongly encourages disclosure of public records, state law does allow for some information to be withheld.
- However, Wikipedia doesn't encourage such open disclosure.
- So federal officials over the years increasingly fell back on automatic declassification steps that encourage disclosure.
- MacFarlane believed that the children suffered from child sexual abuse accommodation syndrome, and would deny sexual abuse without special techniques designed to encourage disclosure.
- In most instances they encouraged reporting details to the police but in others they encouraged minimal disclosure.
- Amnesty programs have been proposed to encourage voluntary disclosure by tax evaders.
- Depending on the form those evaluations take, they may do more to encourage greater disclosure by companies and their auditors than new regulations and legislation, some accountants said.
- Chiles Larson, a spokesman for the S.E.C., said that the agency "does not encourage" such disclosure.
- Changes in medical education to encourage disclosure of errors would surely help, as would computerized systems to detect errors that might otherwise remain unnoticed.
- Under those guidelines, it is clear that we should have encouraged greater disclosure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.