"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By making the lenders whole, they encourage more careless lending and fresh crises.
- Such bailouts will only encourage excessive lending in the future, this argument goes.
- He would encourage new lending by international organizations and private banks if countries would introduce policies that emphasized free markets instead of state control.
- The means the government might use to encourage added lending to hurricane victims is uncertain.
- Under this approach, banks are given a range of choices to encourage continued lending.
- The reason: the officials believe that low short-term rates have already encouraged too much lending, giving stimulus to an economy that no longer needs it.
- Bankers said that lower interest rates and legal reforms would encourage lending.
- The Germans have been cutting rates to encourage lending and growth while lowering the value of their currency.
- So, yes, it was the Government that allowed and encouraged excessive lending.
- Fed officials believe that low short-term rates have already encouraged too much lending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.