"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To address causes rather than symptoms, welfare reform must encourage strong families and parental responsibility.
- They are fun, educational, encourage responsibility and help shape the leaders of tomorrow.
- It's a solution that encourages responsibility in all and one where everyone wins, including the over-populated earth.
- The government should judge every policy on the basis of whether or not it will encourage responsibility.
- The Labour leader will say that a reformed press complaints system should also encourage greater responsibility.
- They adduce that for this purpose schools must encourage ethical behavior and personal responsibility.
- Most feel microchipping could be a good way to encourage responsibility, although there are concerns about liberty.
- He also said he will increase the protection of personal rights and encourage financial responsibility in the federal government.
- That approach led to welfare policies that encouraged work and responsibility.
- In order to sustain this market, the law encourages trust and responsibility for the interests of others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.